Monday 3 June 2013

Greetings from Doha, Qatar!


As-salam alaykum (السلام عليكم)!

It’s an Arabic greeting often used locals to greet people; it nearly translates to "peace be upon you", but is often considered the equivalent to "hello" or "good day" in English.

 It’s been a while since I’ve updated my blog. Well, I have been busy packing; it has been a hectic and chaotic last month.

I’m in the midst of settling down in my new home, new city and new country – Beverly Hills Garden 3, Doha, Qatar. It’s not easy especially for the kids – food, weather, time zone etc.

My eldest boy misses his school, teachers and of course his ‘girlfriend’ already.

Anyway I’ll update my blog soon so stay tuned!

Our new home for now!

Weather is pretty scary here! It's HOT and DRY!!

Most importantly Our Family finally together again! :)

Love, Shantz

No comments:

Post a Comment