Monday 1 April 2013

Blogging again . . .

Hello Everyone!

Happy April’s Fool Day!


What about me?

The last time I blogged was (I think) 5 or 6 years ago; when I penned down my frustration about having to move house again for the 9th times in the last 10 years of my stay in Singapore to finally settle in our love-nest (used to be) but now I called it home-sweet-home.

Well many things have happened to me in the last 5 years;
The highlight: My journey of pregnancy and motherhood. I have no regret embarking this beautiful parenthood journey despite the significant changes in our daily as well as private life before and after the baby had arrived.
The lowlight: I quitted my job to be a ‘tai tai’ (well I’m just kidding).

Currently I am enjoying my long deserved break. Now all I have is time, I spend quality times with my sons, chill-out with my girlfriends, catch-up my Korean dramas, try-out new dishes, experiment with make-up, update Facebook, surf the net from fashion to baby stuffs. I also love reading books, blogs and paper scarping. I also picked up a new hobby – baking. Not to forget, I am a big fan of Precious Moment, I started collecting my figurines after I conceived my first child. I would say I am happier with my current status, a Stay-At-Home-Mother (SAHM).



Why I decided to blog again?  

“When was your eldest son first teething?” or “When was your eldest son first step?” and etc. Many friends were questioning about my children's milestones (especially my eldest ones) as a comparison with my youngest son. Believe it or not, sometimes I couldn’t answer them. My mind just went completely blank at the end of each conversation. I do fill sorry for ashamed and sorry for him. Well, there is an old wives’ saying that women after child-birth tend to suffer short-term memory loss. I told myself that is not true. Well some tales might be true and now I am one of them. Hence I knew I have to document my children's childhood and milestones before these memories fade away in the next 10 years. And hopefully one day, when they grow up and read this blog, it will bring them all their fond childhood memories.
 
with my eldest prince, Brayden

with my youngest prince, Bazyl
                      

What it is about?

Since now I am a wife and proud mommy to 2 lovely boys; Brayden aged 3+ years old and Bazyl aged 1+ year old, I guess what I blog most will be about my children, lessons that motherhood had thought me, some stuffs that I enjoy or get inspired by and some product reviews that work for me. Hope you’ll enjoy reading this blog.

Love, Shantz

No comments:

Post a Comment