Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Greeting to all mothers around the world, I wish all of you: 

I've decided to compose a POEM dedicate to my lovely sons, Brayden and Bazyl.


Mommy has always look forward to today,
Every year and every day.
Look forward to hear him say,
“Happy Mother’s Day”!
 
To mommy, every gift from you is precious and important.
First year you gave me a paper flower bouquet,
Last year you handed me a flower ticket,
And this year you presented me two flowerets!
 
Today marks mommy’s 3rd motherhood celebration,
I treasure my parenthood every moment,
All because mommy has both of you ‘n’
I know we gonna share beautiful memories together from here on,
So thank you for being my sons!




He said "Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!
Look at these flower and picture flower. I made them myself.
and I Love You"

Me and My eldest Prince!
  
Lovely Handcrafted Paper Bouquet from him!

So tell me, how do you spend your mother’s day?
Love, Shantz

No comments:

Post a Comment