Monday 13 May 2013

My Blog has a NEW name!

I have decided to re-name my blog:
 3C's: Cookies, Curvy and a Chronicle
(I started my with “snippets of my journey” then to “daily dose of my diary”)

Why “3Cs: cookies,curvy and a chronicle”?
Personally I feel that a child is like a COOKIE; tough on the outside and yet soft in the inside, cookie can be addictive (you could never ever get bored when you’re with your child), the baking process may be easy, but to bake a perfect cookie may takes time and few round of experiments (teaching a child may seem an easy task but getting him/her to sit for just a good 5-minutes could be a challenge OR to get him/her interested in what we’re going to teach could be a headache too), the softness of the cookies may depend on how long it is baked (to build character in a child, one must start educating him/her the difference between right and wrong from a young age).
To me “CURVY” just means A WOMAN in general. All women have curves even if they’re thin with small boobs and small butts. We’re just so much different than a man; they don’t have a shape as far as women have the curves. That’s what makes us a woman. Women are beautiful whether they are "curvy" or not, fat or thin.  Most important, you need to learn LOVE YOUSELF. Only then, you will be able to live your life to the fullest!
And keeping A JOURNAL is like keeping a catalog of my memories. Over time, our memories become an irreplaceable treasure that can be looked at years from now, by me, or, maybe by my children. By journaling I will capture not only my life, but also the lives of all the people that surround me. I’m also creating a record, and with that record in hand it is easier to see patterns, changes, and shifts in my life.
I choose “A CHRONICLE” rather than “a journal” because I want the name of my blog begins with letter “C”. ^^

To summarize on 3Cs: Cookies, Curvy and a Chronicle:
The blog will be about me keeping a record of series of events/memories, mostly about my kids, my motherhood journey and my new chapter of life - from a young girl to a woman, a mother and a wife. It'll be interesting to read back this blog 10 years later from today, to see how much my life has changed and how differently I see the world before and now. I also hope to share my experiences or knowledge and most importantly to meet you guys, mommies, ladies, around the world.
Till next time! XOXO
Love, Shantz

No comments:

Post a Comment